Juvenile Banner

How To Report a Utility Outage - for Dallas County Facilities only

George Allen Sr., Courts Building - 600 Commerce Street, 9th Floor, Dallas, Texas 75202
Phone: (214) 653-6776 • Fax: (214) 653-6822

Call Facilities Dispatch for any and all outages - Water, Gas or Power - 214.653.6776.

Water leak? Water Main break? Call Facilities Dispatch - 214.653.6776. Please DO NOT call the provider yourself.

Are you getting the best rate for your Power needs? As you know the State of Texas is deregulated. YOU have the power to choose, so go to www.powertochoose.com. It’s free and simple.