Meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 3pm.
Ron W. Stinson
Bryant Porter, Chair
Gary Benecke, Vice Chair
|Louise Weston Ferrill
Helen Turner Goldenberg
The Evaluation Committee is responsible for :
- Ensuring that all parties receiving funding adhere to high standards of fiscal & programmatic accountability.
- Conducting and Evaluation of the Adminstrative Mechanism. (annually)
- Counducting an Evaluative study as outlined in the Comprehensive Plan (as needed)
- Reviewing the Standards of Care for services (annually or as needed)
- Reviewing and revising the Outcome Measures (as necessary)