Disabled Placards & Plates

To apply, a placard or plates form from the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, VTR-214, must be completed by a health care provider. The completed form can be taken to your local county tax assessor-collectors office or mailed. For more information click on the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles link below:

TX DMV Disabled Parking Placards and Plates

Find and Follow Us on FB