Alternative Dispute Resolution Information
Dispute Resolution Center Advisory Board
Suzanne Mann Duvall
Suzanne M. Duvall is an attorney-mediator in Dallas who holds the highest designation given by the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association, that of TMCA Distinguished Mediator. In 2015, she was presented the first TMCA Outstanding Credentialed Mediator Award.
With over 800 hours of basic and advanced training in mediation, arbitration, and negotiation with State Bar of Texas, Dallas Bar Association, Harvard Law School, CDR Associates, American Arbitration Association, she has mediated over 3,000 cases to resolution and serves as a faculty member, lecturer and trainer for numerous dispute resolution and educational organizations in Texas and nationwide.
Suzanne was appointed by the Texas Supreme Court to serve on the Court’s Advisory Committee for Court-Annexed Mediations. She has received numerous awards for her mediation skills and service including the Association of Attorney Mediators (AAM) Steve Brutsche Award (the highest award presented by AAM), the Frank G. Evans Award given by the State Bar of Texas ADR Section for outstanding leadership in the field of dispute resolution, the American Arbitration Association Brutsche Award for Professional Excellence in Dispute Resolution, the Texas Association of Mediators Susanne Adams Award for Outstanding Commitment and Dedication to the Mediation Profession, and the Association of Attorney Mediators Pro Bono Service Award.
Suzanne has also been selected “Super Lawyer” for 14 consecutive years, 2003 -2016, by Thomson Reuters and the publishers of Texas Monthly and has been named to Texas Best Lawyers 2009 – 2016 and Best Lawyers in America 2014 - 2016. In 2016, Suzanne was named to D Magazine’s list of Best Lawyers in Dallas.
- State Bar of Texas (former Member Board of Directors, Past Chair – ADR Section, Vice-Chair Professionalism Committee)
- Dallas Bar Association (Past Chair – ADR Section)
- Texas Mediator Credentialing Association (Founding Member, Past President, Current Board Member)
- Association of Attorney-Mediators (Past National Chair)
- Texas Association of Mediators (Past President, Current Board Member)
- Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Center for Public Policy Dispute Resolution, UT School of Law
- Master, Annette Stewart American Inn of Court