Find out how much you already know about being prepared. Write down the one most correct answer for each of these ten questions. Let us know how you did! firstname.lastname@example.org
The answer key can be found by clicking here.
1. How much water per person should you have stored at home for emergencies?
2. Being prepared for an emergency evacuation of your home, which includes having a household “go kit,” is essential to ensuring the safety of your family.
3. The history of Texas earthquakes dates back to?
4. Which of the following can improve your “disaster personality?”
5. Designating emergency meeting locations for your family should be part of your emergency communications plan.
6. One voice call on your cell phone uses the same band width as how many text messages?
7. Having a home fire escape plan for your family is critical. What is the second most important element in practicing fire safety at home?
8. What is the acronym first responders will look for in your cell phone to contact a member of your family?
9. Before collecting emergency supplies for your home, what is a critical first step?
10. Your disaster recovery plan should include names and contact information for: